Wednesday, October 23, 2013

To be honest, it is hard to be a Computer Teacher! 

Hey I'm Janus Gapusan. I'm here on the scoop to tell you about Mr. Sakamoto, our school’s go-to guy for computer needs! 

Here is a little information about Mr. Sakamoto:

What got you into computers?
“I was always into computer and technology.”

How hard is it to be a computer teacher?
"It’s not hard to be a computer teacher if you enjoy what you’re doing. It is hard to maintain the equipment and all the computers in the school. Since the school is getting older, the equipment is getting older and harder to use.”

What Is the hardest part of the job?
“There is not enough time to get the job done and to fix everything!”

Do you work on anything else besides computers?
“Yes, I also repair medical equipment.”

Lastly, what did you do before getting this job here?
"I worked as a technology teacher in Kapolei High School for ten years." 

Wow-that’s amazing!


This is your reporter, Janus Gapusan.






Blurb about me

Hi I’m Janus. I’m 11 years old and my favorite color is purple. My favorite sports are basketball and football.

                                    
Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment