Monday, October 7, 2013

Lockdowns: Shhhh!

Have you ever been in a lockdown? If you haven’t, then you really need some tips and advice. For or more information, read ON!

Tips:
-Be quiet!
-When we have a lockdown we have to be silent and just sit in our chairs.
-Our teacher (Mrs. Matsuura) tells us to be quiet, stay calm, and take this seriously.
-If you hear somebody trying to open the door, DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR! 
-We practice doing lockdowns in our class just to practice; even without the announcements on the intercom.



Other amazing tips:
-Do not go crazy if your principal says it's a lockdown! Just relax, calm down, and just be silent.
-Also if the lockdown is real, you have to be extra quiet and put your head down.

Thank you for reading my blog and see you next time!


ALL ABOUT ERIKA: The author

Did you enjoy my blog? Well, if you enjoyed it so much, 

then here is a blurb about me!

Hi! My name is Erika and I love books! I can speak two languages. I am 100% Japanese, but I can speak English. Also I like all the subjects in school and try to get ME's. My family is awesome. They love and care about me. They want me to try hard and get great grades, so I can have a good career.

Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment