Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Roxaboxen

Hey Keone’ula Cubs! 

If you didn't know, September’s Principal’s Book of the Month was Roxaboxen! 

Roxaboxen is about a rocky hill that a bunch of children loved to play on.

They used their imaginations, cooperated together, and made their own town, Roxaboxen. They created their own money, houses, cars, horses, and even a jail! My class did response to literature to the book. 

My class liked the book so much we created our own Roxaboxen!!!! We went outside and made our own house, we made cars, and we made a pretend cemetery. We had so much fun! 
















So, if you haven't read the book Roxaboxen, I recommend you go read it!


My name is Samantha and I am Keone’ula School President! I love the color blue and I love pizza! I love to go swimming and I love to go hiking! My favorite subject in school is science!

Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment