Monday, October 7, 2013

Taking Care of Turtles

Hi my name is Keoki. I am going to tell how to take care of Rocky,our class pet. 

Let me tell you some information about Rocky. He is a swimming turtle but Rocky is fast on land. You need to watch out if he is on land. 

Second, you have to clean his home every day because it will get dirty. 

Third, you have to give Rocky two small pinches of fish flakes. If you give him too much food, he won't eat it.

The fourth thing is he has sort of pointy nails, so you have to watch out if you carry him. Oh, I forgot to say something--you have to bring him back to school.





Now let me tell you some information about me. My favorite color is blue and name is Keoki. I like to eat chicken katsu, cup noodles--shrimp flavor, and Subway meatball sub. I am also the rabbit whisperer. That's because all the rabbits that Mrs. Matsuura brings loves me. What, do you think I talk to rabbits? But the one that really likes me is Thumper. I don't know why. My teacher thinks that it is so funny.



There--I told you everything on how to take care of the class pet. 


Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment