Friday, October 4, 2013

Blog of my Family

I have the best family ever because my family cares about me. The family I live with is my mom, sister, and brother.  My mom’s name is Jahna, my younger sister’s name is Zaya, my older brother’s name is Zanden, and my name is Zhana. I really love them so much!




I LOVE my mom because she puts a roof over our head all by herself. She also always makes me great food. I love my sister because she is very funny and she helps me with everything such as chores. I love my brother because he cares about me and he would do anything for me if I ask him like help me with my homework.

I hope that you LOVE your family too! This shows the IB Learner Profile, CARING! 



                                  


My name is Zahna and I like volleyball, soccer, and my favorite color is blue. I can be very nice to people and I also like dogs and bunnies. One of the bunnies I like and I know is Thumper because he is so fluffy!


Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment