Tuesday, October 22, 2013

10 Questions for Mr. Nouchi (Mrs. Matsuura's husband)
By the 4 monks (Dhaydren, mark, Evans, and Nick)

Who is Mr. Nouchi?

He's the guy that always smiles when you see him. We decided to interview this smiling guy to get to know him more. He is Mrs. Matsuura’s husband. If you don't know him already, then this is the perfect blog to get to know more about him. 
    
Here are the 10 questions we decided to ask him.

1.    Where do you work?
"I work at the Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard."

2.    What do you do there?
"I fix submarines."

3.    Do you like your job?
"I enjoy it because it never gets old. There are a variety of things that we fix." 

4.    What is your favorite food/dessert?
"I could eat pizza every day, but dessert isn't my thing. But if I had to choose a dessert, it would be custard pie." 

5.    What is your favorite sport/hobby? 
"My favorite sport is soccer, but I don't play it any more-I used to be on a team. Mrs. Matsuura likes to watch me play basketball because I'm not very good at it. She likes to laugh at me getting capped by a shorter guy. My favorite hobby is to eat at many different places."

6.    Why did you choose a job at the naval shipyard?
"My father worked there and it seemed like a great career for me.”

7. How do you feel about the furloughs?
"I just want them to solve the problem."

8. Are you comfortable with public speaking?
“Yes, unless I don't know what I'm talking about."

9. What are 5 items would you bring to a deserted island?
“-Lighter
-Water
-Shoes
-Axe
-Rope

10.How do you feel about H-102?
"Quiet at first but after I got to know them they were fun."


So there you have it-10 questions for Mr. Nouchi by the 4 monks. Hope you enjoyed this Blog!



Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment