Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Book fair

Book fair

Do you love books? 

If you do, then then you’re going to love this blog! 

Every year Keone'ula Elementary School (KES) has a school book fair in our library (our library looks like a pencil).

It's awesome-they have all the latest books such as:


Guinness World Records 2014
Magic Tree House
Dork Diary
National Geographic
The Percy Jackson Series 
And so much more!

The book I was looking for didn't come out yet so I was kind of bummed out because the author Rick Riordan, writes awesome books that makes you want to keep reading. I did get this zombie sticker that I put on my skateboard-it looks pretty cool!

What books do you like to read? Comment below to let me know!

There are even posters-from cars to your favorite singer. We had this guessing game for the whole entire school-whoever could guess how much mummy wrapping was on this fake hand could win a free poster of their choice. There are winners every year!

My favorite genre of book is far-fetched fiction because it doesn't happen in real life. What about you? My favorite series of books right now is the Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan. You should give it a try. 

By: Mark






Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment