Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What makes you happy?


What makes you happy?

I'll tell you three things that make me happy! 

The first thing that makes me happy is church! Church makes me happy because I get spiritual and religious.

The second thing that makes me happy is my family! They make me happy because they care about me! This relates to the IB Learner Profile, Caring! I always know that they love me because they cook for me, they buy me things, they provide shelter and food, and spend time with me! I still love them even though they correct me. My family is awesome!

The last thing that makes me happy is ONE DIRECTION! They make me happy because when I am mad at someone I just hum or sing their songs! One of my favorite song is, "The Time of my Life." But my most favorite song is, "One Way or Another." I thought that was a very funny music video because it is so random and their dance moves were very funny! 

My sisters get very irritated because I always talk to my mom about them and they mock me saying, "One Direction this! One Direction that!" But all I do is laugh! 




These are the three things that make me happy or excited! Thank you for reading! Bye!


My name is Kiilehua! My favorite color is green! I love my family! I have a favorite boy band named One Direction! My favorite food is Korean food!

Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment