Monday, November 25, 2013

FLAG CORP!!!

RIGHT PRESENT!!! LEFT PRESENT!!! FRONT PRESENT!!!

The Flags are up in the air!! My friend Samantha & I are in flag corp. We enjoy it so much! 

During the school year, you get to perform. It is a mixture of 5th and 6th graders. Mrs. Baduria runs and coaches the flag corp. 

For being in flag, we show the IB Attitude; Commitment. We are committed to coming to all of the flag practices and making sure we memorize our routine. 

If you are going to be a 5th or 6th grader, please sign up for flag!!!















Hi my name is Elisa -grade 6. My favorite colors are all shades of blue and purples; including teal. I have an addiction to Starbucks!!

Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class










Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment