Tuesday, November 5, 2013

VROOM VROOM! Time to go on our field trip!

VROOM VROOM! Time to go on our field trip! 

Have you ever been on a field trip? My classmates and I have! We went to the Honolulu Museum of Arts in town.  

If you like art you should really go--you'll enjoy the drawings, paintings, and sculptures.















I also love to have home lunch! We went to eat lunch across the street of the museum. What I had for lunch was an egg sandwich, water, and candy! It was very delicious! 









The next field trip we are going to is the Polynesian Cultural Center. We are going to sleep over! I will tell you about it when we come back! Bye!


Hi! My name is Kiilehua and my favorite food is Korean food.  My favorite color is purple and I love my family.  I go to church to learn. 

Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment