Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cultural Artifacts

Cultural Artifacts

In Mrs. A. Matsuura`s class, we had a project about our cultures. We had to find a cultural artifact. 

My artifact was the Filipino money; called Pesos. We took notes about other students’ cultures and it was interesting to learn about everything! 

Some people brought food, money, and many more great cultural artifacts. 











The sixth graders in Mrs. Matsuura`s class were being KNOWLEDGEABLE because we learned about each other’s cultures and took good notes. 

What is your culture? Comment below and let me know!


Hi my name is Samantha and I love the color blue. I love pizza and I love to roller blade  I enjoy hiking and swimming.

                                   
Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment