Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Teacher Survey

Hi guys! 

It’s Janus and Joseph! We are here to talk to you about the Teacher Survey you may have taken. 

This is when students take a test on what they think about their teachers. On the test, kids fill in what they think about their teachers—good or bad.  

This is want we felt like taking the test:

We felt that it was really easy and fun to do. I feel like my teacher is really trying to help me.  My teacher is the best teacher in the world in my opinion! She is also the funniest!


                                         

                                           

                                          


                 

                

                                                    




Hi! My name is Joseph and I like the color red. I like to play basketball and football games on the Wii.

                                

Hi! My name is Janus I'm in the 6th grade. I like the hang out with my friends and my favorite sports are basketball and football too.

                                 
Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment