Monday, November 25, 2013

6th Grade Spelling Bee :)

In October, the 6th grade students of Keone' ula had their first spelling bee.

It had multiple words from our Rev Vocabulary Book lesson 1-5. These words were pretty hard!

I wanted to be a part of it, but our teacher picked the best of the best; Charlemagne Martinez!

The five students in our class to participate in the Spelling Bee were Erika, Jewel, Skye, Zoe, and our winner Char! 

He was the only winner in our class, but that's okay! 

The winners got to take home a HUGE rabbit cake made by our teacher. Only Char made it to FIRST PLACE! Maybe next time he'll share. JUST KIDDING!







                                   
                                      Erika's Parents came to support everyone! :)                                      








































BYE FOR NOW! - DIESEL AND KAYLEIGH. THAT'S US DOWN BELOW!!!!!!


Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class













Blurb: 

Diesel: Hi my name is Diesel. I like to ride my bike down hills! It's so thrilling!
My favorite food is shrimp scampi. Bye!


Kayleigh: Hi my name is Kayleigh. I love the color purple, and I love ice cream! Bye!!!

Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment