Monday, January 6, 2014

Thanksgiving Experience

Hey guys! Mark here and this blog is about my Thanksgiving experience.

Since my classmate Evans wrote about how Thanksgiving came to be, I'm going to write about what I did on Thanksgiving.

Around 5:30 pm, we went to my mom’s friend’s house. When we got there, all the food was on the table and ready to eat. There were mash potatoes, mac and cheese, sweet potatoes, turkey, veggies, ham, rice, but most important gravy. There were also desserts like cupcakes, cake, cinnamon rolls, cheesecake, and much more. 

About ten minutes after my family got there, we were called to eat. First we prayed. On this day we were caring and reflective because we were looking back to see all the things we were thankful for. And we were respectful to others. But we try to do those things every day. After, my dad said, “Let’s wait for the ladies to get their food.” So we went off to the side to watch TV. Then we got our food. I got a little bit of everything. 

After eating I played with my kendama and with my friends. After a while we went home full, happy, and tired.

By Mark M. Mrs. Aimee Matsuura’s Class






Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment