Tuesday, January 28, 2014

How was your Christmas?

Merry Christmas!!! 

How did you celebrate Christmas?

On Christmas Eve, my family and I left to go to my Grandmas house. We ate great food, played games, and opened one present at 12:00 am. In my family, we have a tradition for every Christmas. We have to pick out a name from a hat and whichever name we get we have to buy that person a gift. I got my mom. 

I bought my mom this cute makeup set by Elf. My sister got my name and she gave me a One Direction poster. We stayed at my Grandmas house until 2 am. On Christmas day, I rushed downstairs and started to open my presents. I screamed and got excited as I opened presents. 

For Christmas, I got a JLB Cosmetics set, an Easy Bake Ultimate Oven, a Kendama, One Direction poster, a pair of boots, The Color Workshop Collection, a makeup bag, Hello Kitty House Slippers, Earrings, Monster High things, cookies, and $20! 




During Christmas, my family and I show the IB Learner Profile, Caring. We care about other people and bought them gifts. That is what I did during Christmas!!!!!!!!!! 

By Samantha







Posted by H102 Grade 6 Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's class

No comments:

Post a Comment