Saturday, September 28, 2013

What’s it like to be President of a School?

What’s it like to be President of a School?

Hi Keoneula Cubs!
If you didn't know, I'm the president of the school. I'm here to talk to you about what it's like to be president.

Being a president is hard because we have a lot student council work and regular homework/classwork to keep up with. I'm responsible enough to do it. I showcase the IB Learner Profile, THINKERS on a daily basis.


For you 5th graders out there, I recommend you run for president because it's super fun but, you need to be responsible and a great leader. It’s fun working with Mrs. Saito. She's super fun and she makes us do fun activities. She is also nice too.

Something I like about being president is wherever I go on school campus, people know me. They say, “Hi President Sammy!” or “Hi Sam!” That just makes me happy. So that's what it is like being president!

By: Samantha 
Mrs. Matsuura’s class


                                      
Hi my name is Samantha and I am 11 yrs. old. I am in sixth grade Mrs. Matsuura’s class. I am the school president. I love the color blue and I love One Direction. I love to dance and be crazy!!! I love the beach and I love to rollerblade.

Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment