Saturday, September 28, 2013

FOOTBALL!

FOOTBALL
by Dhaydren

In class, we learned that it is important to be BALANCED in life. Extra-curricular activities after school really help in making me be physically fit and work hard at school. I do as much work as I can in school so that I have time for practice after school. It’s sometimes very hard but I try my best!

Many kids at Keone’ula Elementary school also have extra-curricular activities after school and even on weekends. Some do soccer, football, baseball, cooking, dancing, art, and much more!




"Down, set, hut!" I am here to talk to you about football. Football is not only a boy game-it is also a girl’s game. There are 2 different kinds of football. There is regular football were you throw, catch, and tackle. The other football is called soccer. I am talking about where you throw, catch and tackle football.

                                     

There is high school football, college football, and professional football. A football player is what I want to be when I grow up. This is why I am talking to you about football.

A professional football player can get paid quite a bit of money. They can even get bonuses. I am going to make sure I do well in school, do well in college, and keep playing football because I love it so much. 


                                      

What is your favorite NFL team? My favorite team is the Seattle Seahawks. Who do you think will win the Super Bowl game? A Super Bowl game is when two best teams challenge for a trophy. Do you play football? Comment below and tell me what you like to do!

Thank you for reading my blog about football.


Hello, my name is Dhaydren . My hobbies are playing football and playing outside. My favorite food is spaghetti. My favorite dessert is ice cream.

Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment