Wednesday, September 25, 2013


BLOG: BY JADEN RABANG-LUJAN
MY CLASS PET ROCKY THE TURTLE!

My class has a lot of animals. I can tell that my teacher is an animal lover. We have a crayfish and a turtle (which I’m going to talk about). Sometimes my teacher brings her bunnies. They are so friendly and cute! They are like her babies!

We have a turtle named, Rocky and I love him! Turtles are my second favorite type of animals. Rocky is a really cool turtle. He retracts his head in his shell. Rocky is a fabulous turtle because he never bites anyone-he is usually just really scared of you. When you hold him in your hand, you can feel his pointy toes! He is sometimes really jumpy.

I used to have a turtle. I don’t have one anymore.

Rocky is the greatest turtle I have ever met! Students in class are in charge of him. They clean his cage daily and feed him. It’s a lot of responsibility but it’s fun!  Some kids even got to take him home on the weekend.

I don’t get to go by him all the time because I know that I have to focus on my classwork. I think he’s saying, “Jaden! Do your work!” in a secret turtle language. When I think about it, it’s really funny.

Well, that is Rocky’s story-bye and happy face!

Are you an ANIMAL LOVER? Please comment below so I can see what your thoughts are! I show the IB Learner Profile, CARING with my love for all kinds of animals!



Blurb about Jaden:

Hi my name is Jaden . You might know me but if you don’t, here is a little blurb about myself.  I am in 6th grade. I am eleven years old and I love animals. I have one dog and one fish. My dogs name is Kona and my fish’s name is Doris. My hobbies are singing, dancing, and drawing. Ok, now that you know a little about me, I’m hoping that you’ll comment and let me know what your thoughts are! Be Happy!

Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment