Monday, March 31, 2014

Handy Pencil Case: Pen Pill!

Pen Pill!

Do you always lose certain kinds of school supplies? 

If you said yes, I think you deserve a Pen Pill! 

A Pen Pill is basically a PVC Pipe with two PVC caps on each end. It comes in different colors and designs. 

My teacher, Mrs. Matsuura, actually created this wonderful Pen Pill. I think this is called a Pen Pill because it is shaped as a Pill and you can put pens and pencils in there. Me, Josh, and Elisa have a Pen Pill. We all say that this is really helpful. We all keep our pens and pencils in here.






Mrs. Matsuura shows the IB Attitude CREATIVE. She shows this because she took a problem and solved it with Pen Pills. She was creative in creating this one of a kind product with different lengths and colors! Mostly, everyone in my class has a Pen Pill. I mean, WHO DOESNT HAVE ONE? So that's it for our blog folks! I hope you liked it!

WRITTEN BY: SAMANTHA, ELISA, AND Josh aka JASON:)



Posted by Mrs. A. Matsuura

No comments:

Post a Comment