Thursday, December 5, 2013

Parent Teacher Conference-Should we have more?

I am here to talk to you about Parent Teacher Conference.

Parent Teacher Conference is when you teacher tells your parents about what you are struggling on, what you are good at, your grades, and also your behavior. The teacher will also make you read a reflection about yourself.

When we get our report card we get graded on Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies, P.E., Art, Stem (science), Health, and CTE. We get graded on these subjects every quarter. We have 4 quarters.

We usually have Parent Teacher Conference once a year. I think that we should have P/T Conference every quarter. We should have it every quarter because we might have really good grades in the first quarter then have really bad grades in second quarter.

We need to have the IB Learner Profile, REFLECTIVE when we get our report cards. 

Here are some pictures of families that my teacher met with. 









Also because we might be a really good student in first quarter than really bad in the second quarter. That is why we should have P/T Conference every quarter.

Thank you for reading my blog about Parent Teacher Conference.


Hi, my name is Dhaydren and my favorite color is blue. I like to eat spaghetti. My favorite hobby is to play football. What is your favorite hobby to do?

Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class












Posted by Mrs. Aimee Matsuura's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment